Rates & Insurance
- 15-Minute Initial Consultation: Free
- 60-Minute Initial Assessment: $175
- 50-Minute Individual Therapy: $160
- 50-Minute Family Therapy: $160
Depending on your current health insurance provider, it is possible for services to be covered in full or in part.
I accept the following insurance plans:
- BCBS PPO
- Blue Choice
- United Healthcare
If I am not in network with your insurance and you have out-of-network benefits, I can offer you a "superbill" for each session, which you can use to request reimbursement from your insurance provider.
Please contact your provider to verify how your plan compensates you for psychotherapy services. I’d recommend asking these questions:
- Does my health insurance plan include mental health benefits?
- Do I have a deductible? If so, what is it and have I met it yet?
- Does my plan limit how many sessions per calendar year I can have? If so, what is the limit?
- Do I need written approval from my primary care physician in order for services to be covered?
I accept cash, check, and all major credit cards as forms of payment. I also accept payments from Health Savings Accounts and Flexible Spending Accounts.
If you are unable to attend a session, please make sure you cancel at least 24 hours beforehand. Otherwise, you may be charged a late cancellation fee.
Please feel free to contact me or check out my FAQ page for any additional questions you may have. I look forward to hearing from you!